Hey there!

Ok sooo... here's my first ever blog post!
I've been deliberating about whether to start one or not for aaaaaaaages- so here it finally goes! =D

A brand new venture- into the unknown...!

Not exactly sure what to write, but from now on this blog will be a space for my personal thoughts (on life, fashion, food- everything really!).

So I hope you guys enjoy it, & feel free to comment! =]

(PS- I have a second blog, Pavement Fireworks, where my creative endevours (like poems, pictures, sketches etc) will go- I'm very new & sensitive to all this though, so please remember to keep all criticism constructive!) =]

That's all for now!
-Ignorant Awareness

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, feel free to leave a comment- I love receiving them :) Constructive criticism is appreciated, but spam/ 'followmebackplz'/ mean-spirited/ off-topic comments aren't- let's keep this a positive (& neat) place!