IA Draws Something, #37 ~ Birthday

I'm getting old now...



Guess: 2 words, 4 + 3 = 7 letters

Hint: Those things people put under the tree... Usually filled with awkwardly shaped presents, like watches or toys, that couldn't just be wrapped up as is.




Random: This is an old picture I had accidentally looked over, but I figured it would be an appropriate birthday post. Even though I won't be getting multiple gifts, if any at all haha. Birthdays weren't really celebrated in my household, so I don't really make a big deal of them now. I might just take the day off from work and eat a sweet treat, but other than that I'd prefer to keep it low key :). 

Answer: Gift Box 

That's all for now!
~ Ignorant Awareness

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, feel free to leave a comment- I love receiving them :) Constructive criticism is appreciated, but spam/ 'followmebackplz'/ mean-spirited/ off-topic comments aren't- let's keep this a positive (& neat) place!