IA Draws Something, #41

Proud of this one, you guys =D!


Guess: 1 word, 5 letters

Hint: C'mon, guys - Sonic's sidekick (although with the ability to never die, I don't get why he wasn't the main hero)? If you still don't get it, look at the two orange things on the right - emphasis on TWO (ie- it should be in plural form).




Random: The highlights need to be more inside the lines, especially around the cowlicks at the front of his hair. I think I did alright proportion wise, except for the left glove, but you live and let learn, I guess. 

Answer: Tails 

That's all for now!
~ Ignorant Awareness

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, feel free to leave a comment- I love receiving them :) Constructive criticism is appreciated, but spam/ 'followmebackplz'/ mean-spirited/ off-topic comments aren't- let's keep this a positive (& neat) place!