IA Draws Something, #44

Yeah I know my digital handwriting sucks, lol xD 



Guess : 1 word, 5 letters

Hint :  Begins with B (in case you couldn't tell haha) & is in plural form




Random : Shading & angles & positions are all wrong in this, but the only thing stronger than my palinoia inclination, is my compulsive pull towards submitting every single one of these pictures in chronological order (except for season sensitive work, like my Christmas posts),  no matter how bad my artistry is =P

Answer : Beats

That's all for now!
~ Ignorant Awareness

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, feel free to leave a comment- I love receiving them :) Constructive criticism is appreciated, but spam/ 'followmebackplz'/ mean-spirited/ off-topic comments aren't- let's keep this a positive (& neat) place!